About This Project
- White Three-Way Hybrid.
- Matures 115 – 120 days after planting.
- FAO is 600.
- Population density is 26,000 to 28,000 plants/Feddan (62,000 to 67,000 plants/HA).
- Dual Purpose which fits grain and silage.
- Grain yield is 29 Ardabs/Feddan (9.7 MT/HA).
- Silage Yield is 25-30 MT / Feddan (60-72 MT / HA).
- Crude Protein content is 7.7%, Crude fiber content is 2.01%.
- Lipids content is 5.38%, Ash content is 1.1%.
- Dent bold grains fill the cub up to the tip.
- Long cylindrical ears with 12 kernel rows.
- Excellent husk cover which prevents bird damage.
- Good stay green.
- Strong stalks tolerant to lodging, late wilt and other stalk diseases.