About This Project
- White Single Cross Hybrid.
- Matures 115 – 120 days after planting.
- FAO is 600.
- Population density is 26,000 to 28,000 plants/Feddan (62,000 to 67,000 plants/HA).
- Dual Purpose which fits grain and silage.
- Grain yield is 37-39 Ardabs/Feddan (12.3 -13.0 MT/HA).
- Crude Protein content is 8.5%, Crude fiber content is 2.3%.
- Lipids content is 5.66%, Ash content is 1.1%.
- Dent bold grains fill the cub up to the tip.
- Long cylindrical ears with 12 -14 kernel rows.
- Excellent husk cover which prevents bird damage.
- Excellent stay green.
- Strong stalks tolerant to lodging, late wilt and other stalk diseases.