About This Project
- Yellow Single Cross Hybrid.
- Matures 105 – 110 days after planting.
- FAO is 500.
- Population density is 27,000 to 29,000 plants/Feddan (65,000 -70,000 plants/HA).
- Dual Purpose which fits grain and silage.
- Grain yield is 36 to 38 Ardabs/Feddan (11.7 to 12.5 MT /HA).
- Silage yield is 27-29 MT/Feddan (65.0-70.0 MT/HA).
- Crude Protein content is 10.1%, Crude fiber content 2.17%.
- Lipids content is 5.63%, Ash content is 1.3%.
- Dent grains fill the cub up to the tip.
- Long cylindrical ears with 12-14 kernel rows.
- Excellent husk cover which prevents bird damage.
- Excellent stay green.