About This Project
- White Single Cross Hybrid.
- Matures 115 – 120 days after planting.
- FAO is 600.
- Population density is 26,000 to 28,000 plants/Feddan (62,000 to 67,000 plants/HA).
- Dual Purpose which fits grain and silage.
- Grain yield is 36 to 38 Ardabs/Feddan (11.7 to 12.5 MT /HA).
- Silage Yield is 30-36 MT / Feddan (72-86 MT / HA).
- Crude Protein content is 8.5%, Crude fiber content is 2.35%.
- Lipids content is 5.29%, Ash content is 1.2%.
- Dent bold grains fill the cub up to the tip.
- Long cylindrical ears with 12 – 14 kernel rows.
- Excellent husk cover which prevents bird damage.
- Very good stay green.
- Strong stalks tolerant to lodging, late wilt and other stalk diseases.